10 A MICRO-OHMMETER WITH DUAL POWER DIAGNOSTICS
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
Equally at home in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, The heavy duty Megger Ducter™ DLRO10HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a mains supply, even if the battery is completely flat.
History of ‘Ducter’ testing
For over 100 years the ‘Ducter test’ has been used to describe a simple test for measuring very low contact resistances and “Ducter”, which is still used as a trade mark, was the name originally given to the low resistance ohmmeter manufactured by Megger. The name Ducter was registered by Megger in June 1908 and ‘Ducter’ has since become the industry standard.