OIL CIRCUIT RECLOSER TEST SETS
- Preprogrammed test sequences for reclosers
- Impedance compensation to properly test reclosers with variable impedance characteristics
- Accurate duplication of test results
- Simple operation and precise test results
- Full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen n OCR software runs under PowerDB software suite
- View, save and export test reports for printing or importing into PowerDB
- Digitised TCC Curves included in the OCR software
- Simplified Control Software - easy to learn and use
The Model OCR15D and Model OCR50D Automatic Oil Circuit Recloser Test Sets are self-contained mobile test sets specifically designed to verify the proper operation of automatic circuit reclosers under simulated overload and fault conditions. This helps to ensure reliable system operation, protection and coordination. A digital control and instrumentation system ensures simple operation with precise test results. Model OCR15D and Model OCR50D provide a variable high-current output with an impedance compensation network to stabilize the output current.
These units include appropriate instrumentation and control circuitry to efficiently, accurately and safely test virtually all single-phase and three-phase direct-acting reclosers produced by manufacturers such as Cooper Power Systems, Inc., McGraw-Edison (Kyle, Line Material), Westinghouse, General Electric, Kearney, and Lexington Switch and Controls.