Multifunction Transformer and Substation Test System
State-of-the-art power transformer testing
TRAX offers a full set of standard and advanced tests for power transformers with several unique and outstanding features:
- WRM at 100 A and 50 V for faster saturation of large or high inductance transformers.
- True dynamic resistance measurement of OLTC (Megger innovation) that accurately resolves diverter resistances and transition times.
- Adaptive demagnetization for the fastest and most efficient demagnetization on the market.
Best-in-class tan delta / power factor testing
Together with TDX 120, TRAX offers the most advanced tan delta/power factor testing on the market:
- Tan delta / power factor testing at 12 kV and 500 mA for high capacitance tests without the use of an external inductor.
- Individual temperature correction (ITC - Megger innovation) for more accurate insulation properties at reference temp (20 °C) when measuring warm or cold objects
- Voltage dependence detecion (VDD - Megger innovation) to automatically warn if test object shows signs of power factor voltage dependence and a tip-up test should be performed
- Narrowband DFR testing capabilities from 1 - 500 Hz.
Circuit breaker analyzer included
TRAX includes Megger’s market leading circuit breaker testing technology and offers, as the only multifunctional test set on the market, the following tests:
- Timing test (O, C, OC, CO & OCO)
- Station voltage
- Pre-insertion resistance (PIR)
- Coil current
- Breaker graphs (timing, voltage, current)
TRAX offers full manual control of inputs and outputs, which is a unique tool for immediate troubleshooting if standard tests fail. It is also ideal for universities and research institutes that want the best hardware but at the same time want to design their own tests.
- 10 generators and 4+2 measurement channels
- Parameter calculation tool